Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Boy


So, you should know: Simon is HUGE! He is 16 lbs and 7 ounces, as of today. Still cute as ever. There are just more leg rolls to love on. As you can see in the photo, he has been tiring us out. Lately he's been waking up about 6 or 7 times a night. Ugh...But I read a tip that said you should put him to bed about 30 mins earlier if he starts waking up more during the night. I tried it and wha la! Back to only waking up 3 or 4 times a night. Needless to say, I'm tired. I'm trying to figure out how to go to bed at 6:30, when he does. I would definitely get more sleep if I could manage it! Our next step is taking naps without being held the entire time. ...Ahh...He just woke up. Guess I'll be cutting this entry short.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous chunker! Poor sleepy mom & dad! I'm so glad you guys have such a healthy kiddo. Sorry he's not sleeping very consistently...little stinker. :( Give him a huge squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for what it's worth--I've been (slowly!) working my way through this book, and it's awesome. A friend recommended it to me & said it's the best baby-advice book she's read. The writing is a little thick, but everything he says makes so much sense & it sounds like great advice. http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Sleep-Habits-Happy-Child/dp/0345486455

    Oh dear. crazy computer. Sorry if this posts like a million times.

    ReplyDelete